"senderPublicKey": "3gQ8QUfoGQW6YVuhUv3zuqsbmxbV5F2FAuDXJqVKD6C9",
  "fee": 100000000,
  "feeAssetId": "WAVES",
  "timestamp": 1660117649207
}
1 Like

They have enough debt, don’t need to add more… By extremely high APY’s. Vote no

No^~~~~~~~~~

Definite yes. The best way is auto-regulation with high APY, not capping. People need to be incentivised to deposit more funds.

6 Likes

how the fuck would this add more debt?

1 Like

Would be better with completely uncapped interest rates, instead of this capped bullshit… But ya’ll clearly as good at centrally planning the economy, as the FED is. So I guess you know the best.

The original borrow value was 80%. It was lowered to 40% as a temporary measure. The temporary measure is no longer needed after VIP-026. Restoring the original value is good, especially for gVires owners, since they will see higher payouts again. Vote yes.

8 Likes

Uncapped APY at 100% utilization is needed to avoid any further liquidity crunch.

This is a measure in the right direction.

80% utilization target should be around 40% APY and 90% should be 100% APY, anything above should be avoided at all costs by uncapped APY.

Market should self regulate and further APY & utilization combination adjustments should be made after new equilibrium to optimize utilization.

Also it is necessary to place oracle on USDN value removing hard coded value.

But again, this measure is one further step in the right direction.

VOTE YES!

2 Likes

Reminder

7 Likes

By accepting this proposal, VIP26 will be useless anymore.
Too early to back to 80%

The limitation was meant only as temporary measure. Now as the market was reset we should restore the apy

2 Likes

all the silent people suddenly have an opinion, now that they have to double interest rates on their debt.

I’ll say the same once more, as I did at the beginning of all this… If you can’t pay up, don’t borrow money. I’m In favor of UNCAPPED interest, If I get my way, you’ll pay 10000000% when utilization is above 95%.

Vires is the only damn platform, that didnt liquidate a single penny of debt during all this… Everywhere else, people got liquidated for borrowing stupid debts. It’s a joke, an absolute joke.

1 Like

Several proposals ago 80% APY was returned to USDN. Why the hell wasn’t the rest of assets going to be expanded?

Does the Waves team have an interest in limiting the others to loot them?
Meanwhile, as they print USDN, 80% for this. No sir, the limit should have been removed a long time ago, so that people don’t take advantage of the situation.

Yes.

1 Like

Disregard, too many edibles

This shouldn’t even be a vote.

Borrow rate was lowered from 80% to 40% as a temporary measure. Since the waves team is claiming the last changes have returned everything back to normal this temporary measure should be removed as well

6 Likes

Vires is the only damn platform, that didnt liquidate a single penny of debt during all this… Everywhere else, people got liquidated for borrowing stupid debts. It’s a joke, an absolute joke.

Well, I got liquidated twice, so this is not true.

1 Like

Well, thanks for saying. Nice to know

Hey boy’s… nobody say’s that this proposal will set APY always at 80%, but MAXIMUM APY; vires market is self regulated, higher APY mean more new funds, more gVires revenue, more user, and APY will return at a normal level as like now, but… but IF there will be a new liquidity crunch and lender cant withdraw money, is correct that they will receive an higher APY than now.

the_whale

2 Likes

I like the first part, the but situation kind of worries me a bit…

Come on guys, let’s affirm this one with a YES to restore settings (and have the chance of a higher income every now and then for VIRES holders). Let’s keep things going rather sooner than later before the voting ends.