Issue when Withdrawing

Opening this thread because I’m unable to withdraw from USDT pool it says amount unavailable even though I have enough balance. Anyone has the solution yet?

Hi, it looks like vires finance is just a scam. They stole stablecoins. The best way to get your funds back is to contact the police. If you want to save just a small piece of your coins try to borrow some other coin like BTC or ETH and exit that scam.

They use your USDT to pump the price, of course you can’t withdrawing because all your USTD have been used to manipulate the price. If they can’t lure more innocent people into this ponzi, say goodbye to your USDT,

Alameda supplied USDT and USDC so that it could borrow WAVES to short sell. It appears that the long WAVES whales have responded by making it impossible for Alameda (or anyone else) to withdraw by borrowing all the USDT and USDC and immediately borrowing any new supply added. They are hoping to continue to do this until Alameda gets liquidated on its WAVES short (either by rising WAVES price or changing the protocol rules). Although if Alameda were in danger of liquidation, they could just add more USDT/USDC supply. It seems that the Waves Team is just mad that someone took a large short position and wants to use ‘home field advantage’ to try to force the short out instead of letting the market play out.

5 Likes

Alameda supplied USDT and USDC so that it could borrow WAVES to short sell. It appears that the long WAVES whales have responded by making it impossible for Alameda (or anyone else) to withdraw by borrowing all the USDT and USDC and immediately borrowing any new supply added. They are hoping to continue to do this until Alameda gets liquidated on its WAVES short (either by rising WAVES price or changing the protocol rules). Although if Alameda were in danger of liquidation, they could just add more USDT/USDC supply. It seems that the Waves Team is just mad that someone took a large short position and wants to use ‘home field advantage’ to try to force the short out instead of letting the market play out.

I’ve been following this issue from day 1 and I too think this is the best explanation until more info is known.